We are seeking to strengthen the existing Sales and Contracts team at our Gatwick facility. The AOG Sales Support Specialist will be responsible for the prompt response to customer requirements by processing sales, customer service and contract administration tasks.
- Date Published:
Due to exceptional and continued growth, AerFin are seeking to strengthen the existing Sales and Contracts team in Gatwick, Crawley. The AOG Sales Support Specialist will be responsible for prompt response to customer requirements by processing sales, customer service and contract administration tasks in addition to building strong relationships with customers and vendors whilst demonstrating excellent communication skills.
The role requires working a shift pattern which will include nights and weekends based on a 4 on 4 off rota pattern (12 hour shifts alternating between days and nights).
This position will involve the following duties:
- Provide out of hours support for PBH and CPAL contracts
- Manage customer accounts
- Manage and process customer AOG and out of hours requirements
- Source and respond to Request For Quotes (RFQ’s) for services, parts and components.
- Locate components to fulfil customer requirements
- Translate and present component specifications to meet customer approval
- Process sale orders, purchase orders and pick tickets
- Pursue new markets and customers
- Communicate effectively and maintain professional relationships with vendors and customers
- Negotiate purchase prices and payment terms
- Working under strict time constraints
- All other duties as assigned
- Trade inventory by means of exchange, loan and sale
- Monitoring of the marketplace for sales opportunities
- Provide regular reports to the sales team on quotations
- Provide adequate handover to the following shift member
- Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant
- Liaise with personnel in all other departments at all levels to ensure the smooth running of the company
Education and Experience:
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE standard in Mathematics and English
- Relevant experience in a sales and/or contract administration role within the aerospace industry preferable
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office preferable
- Working knowledge of the Quantum Inventory system preferable