- Bedwas, Gatwick or Remote
- Date Published:
Reporting to Head of Digital Transformation, this is a full-time position looking to start immediately, offered on a fixed term basis for 12 months in the first instance.
We are looking for an experienced API developer with a passion for understanding system integration and product development to play a key role in supporting our digital transformation strategy. The role will require a good understanding of ERP & Database systems and will play a major role in centralising the data within the organisation whilst also supporting to build internal products to empower teams to make effective day-to-day decision making.
The candidate must be comfortable with ambiguity within projects, have proven experience within a similar role, exceptional communication skills and be a true team player.
- Strong knowledge of REST, JSON & GraphQL architectural styles
- API-first design Approach
- Applying Industry best practices when developing APIs
- Expert knowledge of API frameworks
- Understanding of ERP systems and the stack
- A natural hunger to problem solve
- Be able to work proactively on own or as part of a team.
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines following a project-based approach.
- Able to travel to other corporate offices as and when required.
- Technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of software
- Degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- An awareness of MS SQL & Oracle Databases
- Understanding of server-side languages such as Python & Java
- Experience using swagger.io or similar to help manage API development