We are looking to appoint a full-time Business Information Developer to help us on our ambitious digital transformation journey,
- Crawley, Gatwick or Remote Working
- Date Published:
Reporting to the Business Information Manager we are looking to appoint a full-time Business Information Developer.
In order to demonstrate your suitability for this role you must have proven experience within a business information role, the ability to liaise with business stakeholders and systems developers whilst using your own developed project management skills. Must be able to work under pressure and deliver to agreed project deadline and react to ad-hoc requests as and when required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and delivery of key projects throughout the business using some or all of the essential skills listed below.
- Work with end users to understand processes and data requirements.
- Develop, support and manage existing MS SQL data warehouse.
- Develop, support new and existing data models from data warehouse to allow self-service reporting.
- Support business information team in the development of PowerBI Dashboarding
- Assist with general enquiries with the Quantum Control ERP system.
- Assist with development and support of company CRM system.
- Any other duties as directed by the Business Information Manager as appropriate to level of experience.
- Excellent commercial understanding of data warehousing using proven methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge of using and developing in Microsoft applications, primarily Office 365.
- Strong understanding of ETL and automation using Integration services.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases especially ERP systems.
- Developing complex queries with multiple tables joins grouping and aggregations.
- Excellent understanding of SQL (Microsoft and Oracle).
- A proven understanding of the Microsoft BI Stack. SSIS / SSAS / SSRS.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Must be able to work proactively on their own or as part of a team.
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines following a project-based approach.
- Relevant commercial experience.
- Able to travel to other corporate offices as and when required.
- Experience using Quantum Control will be advantageous but not essential.
- Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Flow
- Integrating systems on different platforms