Working within a small team reporting to the VP Commercial Finance. The role of the Commercial Analyst is to capture data relating to the company and the aviation market. To identify relevant patterns in the data and apply this analysis to determine appropriate action by the company.
- Bedwas, Caerphilly
- Date Published:
The Commercial Analyst will be expected to present this data to key team members on a regular basis and routinely present to senior leadership while responding to questions and critiques. The Commercial Analyst’s results often serve as the nucleus for new marketing programs, alterations in protocols, and adjustments in financial strategies.
Training will be provided as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Input, format, integrate, analyse, and interpret data to guide strategic decisions.
- Create statistical models for pricing, risk and market.
- Define and research technology, competitors, market segments, and other key content areas.
- Create reports, visualizations, and dashboards to inform sales and management.
- Work on bespoke Commercial projects for example identification and implementation of ESG KPIs.
- Educated to a degree level in a relevant subject.
- Right to work and live in the UK.
- Strong Excel / IT Skills, familiar with the manipulation of spreadsheets and use of appropriate software such as MS Word & MS Power point
- Careful analytical approach and accurate with data.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to identify and discern patterns in data and to devise solutions based upon this analysis.
- Ability to work using own initiative.
- Capable of presenting findings analysis of records concisely to other team members
- Able to work within a team of highly motivated individuals in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to communicate via written and verbal correspondence with international customers to maintain customer relations.
- Willingness to maintain and further develop an in-depth understanding of all aspects of the aviation industry, including technical knowledge, industry awareness and commercial awareness
An interest in furthering your career within the commercial aviation sector with a particular focus on Finance, Fleet analysis or Asset Trading