the Marketing and Office Administrator will be responsible for providing a level of administrative support to the overall company including the Marketing department.
- Date Published:
Primarily working within the Sales & Marketing team reporting to the Director – Sales and Marketing, the Marketing/ Office Administrator will be responsible for providing support for the marketing department’s requirements & objectives.
Additionally, The candidate will work closely with other departments such as sales, origination and material management teams and will support other administrative functions within the business
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and operational support to the Marketing Department in order to effectively deliver the company’s marketing strategy.
- Point of contact for meeting coordination & travel arrangements
- Manage incoming calls and direct appropriately.
- Book conference attendance and travel plan in-line with the company’s annual conference plan.
- Uploading news, job vacancies and amending content on the company’s website using the CMS (content management system).
- Social media support including the preparation and scheduling of pre-planned content to support sales and marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring and manage stock levels of marketing merchandise and printed materials.
- Prepare and ship marketing collateral and material to exhibitions and conferences.
- Ability to develop relationships with the company’s network of support agencies. The candidate maybe required to produce project briefs and manage projects where required.
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE standard or equivalent.
- Computer literate on Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- To have strong attention to detail and ability to carefully proof read materials.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Experience in event management would be desirable but not essential.