Working within a small team reporting to the Head of Repairs, the MRO Administrator will assist in the management of open orders at suppliers and customer communication via various administrative duties.
- Date Published:
Working within a small team reporting to the Head of Repairs, the MRO Administrator will assist in the management of open orders at suppliers and customer communication via various administrative duties. Office-based, the role requires good communication skills, attention to detail and organisation skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and managing email inboxes and actioning as guided
- Logging quotes onto the company system.
- Updating the company system and associated spreadsheets with the status of repairs
- Progressing repair orders and updating Quantum accordingly
- Liaison with AerFin’s staff regarding component status and customer order requirements
- Sourcing and obtaining pricing from MRO workshops for items requiring repair.
- Ensuring Repair Orders are raised as required
- Performing to KPI’s
- Any related tasks required necessary by the MRO Customer Service Supervisor, MRO Manager or Head of Repairs
- Communication with suppliers regarding MRO activity
- Assist with quoting Customers for Repairs, Overhauls and Modifications
Education and/or Experience:
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
- Experience of Excel / PowerPoint / Word / Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with large volumes of work
- Highly organised and efficient