We're recruiting for an administrator to join our Repairs Team at our Gatwick Facility. The role requires excellent communication skills, attention to detail and great organisational skills.
- Date Published:
Working within a small team reporting to the Head of Repairs, the MRO Administrator will assist in the management of open orders at suppliers and customer communication via various administrative duties.
The office based role requires good communication skills, attention to detail and organisation skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and managing email inboxes and actioning as guided
- Logging quotes onto the company system.
- Updating the company system and associated spreadsheets with status of repairs
- Progressing repair orders and updating Quantum accordingly
- Liaison with AerFin’s staff regarding component status and customer order requirements
- Sourcing and obtaining pricing from MRO workshops for items requiring repair.
- Ensuring Repair Orders are raised as required
- Performing to KPI’s
- Any related tasks required necessary by the MRO Customer Service Supervisor, MRO Manager or Head of Repairs
- Communication with suppliers regarding MRO activity
- Assist with quoting Customers for Repairs, Overhauls and Modifications.
Education and/or Experience:
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
- Experience of Excel / Power Point / Word / Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with large volumes of work
- Highly organised and efficient