We're looking for an MRO Executive to join a small team, reporting to the Head of Repairs. The ability to maintain key relationships is an essential attribute as the successful candidate will assist in the management of customer, core and stock repairs.
- Date Published:
Working within a small team reporting to the Head of Repairs, the MRO Executive will assist in the management of Customer Repairs, Core Repairs and Stock Repairs, whilst supporting the sales team with status updates and technical backup.
Office based, the role requires good communication skills, attention to detail, organisation skills and ability to maintain key relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring Repair Orders are raised as required
- Progressing repair orders and updating Quantum accordingly
- Logging quotes, quote review, approval and negotiation in line with set budgets
- Updating the company system and associated spreadsheets with the status of repairs
- Performing to KPI’s
- Liaison with AerFin’s sales team regarding component status and customer order requirements
- Supporting the Sales Team with their repair queries eg: Modifications, Turn times, Costings, Interchangeability, etc.
- Sourcing and obtaining pricing from MRO workshops for items requiring repair.
- Any related tasks required necessary by the MRO Customer Services Supervisor, MRO Manager or Head of Repairs
- Managing Warranty Repairs
- Communication with suppliers regarding MRO activity
- Negotiation with Repair and Overhaul Vendors
- Providing Status updates for Customer Managed Repairs
- Quoting Customers for Repairs, Overhauls and Modifications
Education and/or Experience:
A practical interest in aviation and engineering.
Relevant experience in the aerospace industry ideally gained with a stockist, MRO provider or Workshop
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience of Excel / PowerPoint / Word / Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with large volumes of work
- Highly organised and efficient
- Experience using Quantum
- Technical Experience with an Aviation Qualification