Due to exceptional and continued growth, AerFin are seeking to strengthen the existing sales team in Gatwick. The sales executive will be responsible for processing and managing daily sales and customer service tasks in addition to building strong relationships with customers and vendors.
- Date Published:
Due to exceptional and continued growth, AerFin is seeking to strengthen the existing sales team in Gatwick, West Sussex.
The sales executive will be responsible for processing and managing daily sales and customer service tasks in addition to building strong relationships with customers and vendors.
The role will be primarily office based with occasional international travel for liaison with airlines, external suppliers and customers as may be required. The role requires excellent communication skills and ability to maintain key relationships. A valid passport and driving licence are essential.
- Source and respond to Requirements For Quotes (RFQ’s) for services, parts and components.
- Locate components to fulfil customer RFQ’s when zero stock at AerFin; obtain the price, condition, trace, availability and tag information.
- Translate and present component specifications to meet customer approval
- Process sale orders, purchase orders, pick tickets and RMA requests from customers if applicable.
- Communicate effectively and maintain professional relationships with vendors and customers.
- Negotiate purchase prices and payment terms.
- Forecast, track and achieve sales revenue and gross margin projections.
- Periodic visits to major customers.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Obtain market intelligence for procurement
- Proposal & Presentation preparation
- Monitor & report cost model accuracy
- Responsible for logging and preparing quotations on AerFin Inventory Management System
- Responsible for processing of incoming purchase orders.
- Generation of “Push Lists” of inventory for remarketing activity
- Monitoring of the marketplace for sales opportunities
- Provide regular reports to the sales team on quotations
Education and/or Experience:
- Practical interest in aviation and engineering.
- Relevant experience in customer service and/or sales.
- Will consider a junior position provided candidate has relevant sales experience.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, strong planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Aggressive negotiation skills, tireless work ethic.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint).
- Previous experience with Quantum Control (AerFin ERP system).
- Relevant experience in the aerospace industry.
- Familiar with EASA 145 and airworthiness record keeping requirements (training will be provided).
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work using own initiative.
- Capable of presenting findings analysis of records concisely to other team members.
- Able to work within a team of highly motivated individuals in a fast-moving environment.