Our Beyond Pool programme ensures that customers avoid large-scale initial investments whilst maintaining guaranteed, reliable access to stock. This gives our customers reassurance that no matter the situation, they will have a dependable partner that allows them to focus on their other core business activities.
AerFin supports customer’s commercial fleet type with a fully integrated flight-hour agreement service that provides certainty of cost. Beyond Pool guarantees the supply, repair and overhaul of rotable components within all ATA chapters to the latest modification status at an extremely competitive price point whilst managing the complete logistics process to ensure on time deliveries and maintain operational integrity.
Beyond Pool includes:
- Extensive scope of Component coverage tailored to customer fleet specification
- Recommended stock provisioning for operational base
- Access to an extensive pool of rotables with guaranteed service levels
- Component repair and overhaul management
- Contractual purchasing
- Logistics and transportation services
- 24/7 customer support team based out of LGW office to provide a critical response service in support of guaranteed service levels
- Dedicated Program Manager
- Interactive web portal providing access to on-line pool demands
- Dedicated engineering service incorporating component reliability, modification and service bulletin evaluation to maintain highest pool specification standard.
- Cost-Per-Aircraft-Landing (CPAL) services for Wheels & Brake equipment covering;
- Initial provisioning, supply, consignment and distribution of inventory across strategic locations
- Integrated repair management services
- 24/7 logistics support
- Contract management in partnership with OEM Our highly experienced and proven team works tirelessly from our strategic distribution centres to mitigate all of the operational risk for the customer.